Why SaaS Protection for Microsoft 365 & G Suite
Everyone needs complete confidence that clients’ Microsoft 365 & G Suite data is protected with a reliable, robust solution designed to reduce risk and time needed to manage backups.
- Automated, continuous backups: Protect Exchange, Tasks, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams with 3x daily backups or perform additional backups as needed at any time.
- Streamlined client onboarding: Get critical cloud data protected in a matter of minutes with a simplified setup and an easy click-through onboarding process.
- Flexible retention: Not all client environments are the same. SaaS Protection offers different data retention options to meet clients’ individual needs.
- Intuitive, user-friendly management portal: Quickly and easily determine the number of licenses in use, and view backup status all from a single pane of glass.
Fast & Effortless Restore Point-in-time restore and export:
- Quickly restore or export data from a specific point-in-time before a data loss event occurred.
- Non-destructive restore process: Quickly identify and recover individual objects or entire accounts with related records and folder structure intact.
- Cross-user restore: Restore data from one user account into another.
- Retain user data: Save money and effort by preserving inactive Microsoft 365 & G Suite user data with SaaS Protection for as long as you need it.
- Easy export: Export entire accounts or specific items in standard file formats.
Data Protection and Compliance
Balance security and transparency with powerful controls and robust user lifecycle management. Protect valuable business data from accidental or malicious acts.
- Security and compliance: SaaS Protection backs up data in compliance with Service Organization Control (SOC 1/ SSAE 16 and SOC 2 Type II) reporting standards and supports your HIPAA and GDPR compliance needs.
- Ransomware protection: Roll-back data to a point-in- time before ransomware attacks.
- Custom data retention: Keep data indefinitely or adjust retention settings to meet compliance standards.